Sports and Recreation Centre
- total building area approx. 11,600 m2
- water park approx. 5,200 m2
- sports and entertainment arena approx. 5,000 m2
- common area (approx. 1,400 m2), which includes: gym/fitness, spa, squash, restaurant, playground and sports shop
- approx. 600 parking spaces
- facility adapted to the needs of people with disabilities
- opening hours: from Monday to Friday, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In the largest part of the recreational pool there will be attractions such as: a water balloon with the diameter of 15 m, wild river, water chairs, climbing wall, various types of water massages, a bridge, a slide - a so-called onion, half-open salamander slide, double wide-track slide, small swimming pool, 8-lane pool with the length of 25 m.
In addition, the recreational pool has the longest 210 m long tubular slide in Poland, a 90-meter tubular slide, four hydro-massages (including two with brine) and a wading pool for small children with an animal slide. Near the wading pool there is a room for a mother with a child.
The spa area is adjacent to the pool area. On the first floor, where you can get by stairs directly from the pool hall, there is a rest area with deckchairs and a restaurant area, adjacent to the restaurant, accessible from all other zones of the Centre.
Municipal Sports and Recreation Centre, ul. Sulechowska 41, 65-022 Zielona Góra, tel. +48 68 412 50 01, fax+48 68 412 50 09
from Monday to Friday from 6.00 to 22.00,
Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 7.00 to 22.00